segunda-feira, 21 de outubro de 2013

diário nº01

you make me wanna crawl into your world, into your skin. you actually frighten me a bit. the way you hide and still I know your bad acting and the truths you tell by accident. I know they’re not by accident. hell is lonely as hell, you need someone to at least sneak a peek, a guest to the peephole. I don’t judge you for calling for attention because I know how it feels when it seems that no one is really looking at you. the difference, I guess, is that no one looks at you directly, because we think you don’t want to be seen. still, the corners of our eyes are all yours. and no one sees me because I’m always hiding or laughing so hard that people can’t see it over the sound of my laughing. we can be hidden together now.

so, I know. and I know that you know that I know but I don’t think you quite understand that I understand as well.

the thing is you make me doubt myself.

5/5/13

Nenhum comentário: